Update by user Mar 01, 2013

i finally got my refund on feb. 11, 2013.

Original review posted by user Jan 29, 2013

i bought 2 tablets, 1 worked, it was new, but the other one was previously used, but it did not state that on the website.instructions say, after the first initial charge it must be charged at least once a month.

the charger, or whatever it was, that came with it had 2 round prongs, that were further apart than a normal wall charger. i bought it for my daughter-in-laws birthday, she also has an android phone, so she used its charger. the tablet after 6 hours of charging only showed 40%, that is when she found someone else's pic's already on it, so she charged it again, and it would not come on at all. i have called, and emailed NMR so many times, sent it back, i had to send a copy of the postal receipt 4 or 5 times.

everytime i call, or email, i get someone new, and i have to start all over from the beginning, everyone wants another copy of the receipt. i finally got them to understand that it had been previously used, and that is not what i ordered. so they finally agreed to refund my money back to my credit card on jan. 16, 2013, today is the 29th, and still no refund.

so i called, and of course she wants another copy of the receipt, and i told her the whole story again. so she put me on hold, and then told me it was on hold for some reason, and that she will refund me today, and will send me another confirmation email, but i still haven't gotten it, and it will take another 5-7 business days to get my refund.

i'll believe it when i see it.i will no longer deal with this company.

Had an Experience with Nomorerack?

Comments