I purchased 3 iRola tablets on 11.27.13. One arrived on 12.13.13 & the other two on 12.21.13. I wrapped them up for my 3 boys (ages 10,7,6). They used them on Christmas Day then all 3 shut off. Could not get them to turn on. We tried charging them for 24hours. That seemed to help. Then they didn't play with them for a week & when we tried to use them the screen said "No Command!" I tried several times to CALL NMR & got a standard recording. I have emailed them numerous times as well.

Yesterday (1.12.14) I FINALLY received an email from NMR. Of course they said they can't help as I'm over my 14 days.

Now I can't return them for a refund nor can I get any help. NMR sent me a link to the "Manufacturer" however this particular tablet is not on their site.

I am very unhappy with the tablet & disappointed in NMR! I will definitely think twice before I buy anything else from NMR!

I should also mention, one of the tablets came with a scratch on the screen. I'm pretty sure this is a refurbished piece of ***!!

Had an Experience with Nomorerack?

Comments

Garland, Texas, United States #785840

EXACTLY THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! NMR SUCKS!

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

to NMR Customer Care Huntsville, Alabama, United States #794970

Apparently these things aren't worth the plastic in which they are housed. Bought four and they're starting to get the 'No Command' error.