Bought 3 Irola DX752 pads for Xmas.Two of the 3 work fine.

The third box had a broken seal, no screen cover, and cannot find my router 6 feet away. The other two are fine. The third one can find my neighbors router but not mine. Since nomorerack has a no return policy, we're basically screwed out of $60.

Not sure how they can get away with a no return policy but in my book that also means a no more purchasing from these money stealing thieves policy on my end.I would caution anyone from purchasing from these bozos in the future.

Had an Experience with Nomorerack?

Comments

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations

Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.