I order two tablets two years ago for my grandchildren for Christmas and never got new ones nor got paid back for them, because NMR informed me that because they buy in abundace to bring us savings therefore there were no refund nor exchange.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tablet. Nomorerack needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nomorerack.

Had an Experience with Nomorerack?

Comments

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.