On November 30th I placed an order for a Silhoutte machine as a gift for myself for Christmas.It was delivered on December 7th in perfect condition.

I didn't open the inner box as it was for Christmas. December 12th my husband lost his job, so we immediately went into "save" mode, and I returned my gift. We shipped it back, at our cost, to NoMoreRack via UPS, and I have confirmation that it was received by the company and signed for by "Pancho" at the delivery dock. I waited patiently for my refund to be processed.

Starting on December 27th I began to email the company, giving them proof of delivery via UPS, trying to find out when I would actually receive my refund and every time I have asked them they give me a form response telling me to wait 2-3 weeks for my return to be processed. January 7th I again questioned them, since I knew they had received it and on January 8th they told me it was being processed and to wait 5-7 business days. Today I emailed them again and after threatening to contact the BBB and being told yet again my refund was being processed, to wait another 5-7 business days, I pressed them for the date it was actually processed. Turns out it wasn't until January 13.

They have until January 23 (an extra day due to the holiday) or I will be contacting the BBB, my bank, and an attorney if needed. I have been nothing but dissatisfied with the customer service and will NEVER recommend them to anyone.

It's a shame, too, because they delivered a quality product in a short amount of time and I would have raved about them to everyone, but they lost a potentially valuable customer.

Had an Experience with Nomorerack?

Comments

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations

Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.