On dec 1 2014, I placed an order for 2 pair of Beats by Dre ear phones.When I paid for the order via paypal and received my confirmation email from nomorerack, I noticed the ste number was omitted com my shipping address.

I then emailed their customer service mailbox to inform them of this and provide the ste number. Instead of Making a note of this update, a dumb-*** at nomorerack cancels my order instead . So I placed the order again the same day but about 10 hrs later. Fast forward about 20 days.

I email nomorerack customer service asking where is my order . They email me back saying it is on back order and it will be shipped as soon as possible. Then today I get an email saying my order has been cancelled because they oversold the item and their supplier is out if the item .

This was a holiday gift and I am beyond angry.This company is a scam and employs complete idiots who don't know the first thing about customer service or doing right by a customer .

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Nomorerack?

Comments

#920140

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.