I have ordered a few things from this site and have had problems that I managed to solve or circumvent.Now, however, I am PISSED.
A "cyber Monday" email depicted an item and stated that it was 90% off. When I went to the site it was their usual price, which is about 67% off, and went into the "basket" at the 67% off price. I immediately send a customer service request. A couple of days elapsed, whereupon I get a reply from "Randy" (not his real name, I'm sure, since they appear to be in India) telling me ...
uh ... NOTHING. I respond. The next day I get another email saying that the item is no longer available with a link that, sure enough, says the item is out of stock.
I reply, as this is not the point; the point is that the item was offered at a price that they would not honor. Today I receive another response from Randy saying that deals are good for one day only. Again, not the point; but the item, miraculously, is now available again. I am waiting for their reply to my promise to contact the Attorneys General of both states involved, the BBB, every consumer protection agency I can find, and anyone else who will listen.
I am retired and have all the time in the world.
Deceptive and duplicitous business practices *** ME OFF.Have a nice day.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "purchased irola 7" tablet silver packet inside exploded bad business..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I purchased a box of the party pack 24 count mini size, fruit roll ups, fbf, and gushers. My son opened the box today to get a gushers and there..."
- "My husband was rear ended and the other party's insurance set him up in a Dodge truck from Enterprise in Sanford, North Carolina, on Monday, March 2, 2015, for a..."
- "We got our puppy, Hope (westipoo) from Cornerstone. Hope came to us at 10 weeks old. She is absolutely amazing and the family was very nice to work with. They..."
- "I was "lucky" I received my 3 dresses and 2 necklaces but it took a while. You couldn't tell from the site that every thing ships from China. Every thing..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."