I have ordered a few things from this site and have had problems that I managed to solve or circumvent.Now, however, I am PISSED.
A "cyber Monday" email depicted an item and stated that it was 90% off. When I went to the site it was their usual price, which is about 67% off, and went into the "basket" at the 67% off price. I immediately send a customer service request. A couple of days elapsed, whereupon I get a reply from "Randy" (not his real name, I'm sure, since they appear to be in India) telling me ...
uh ... NOTHING. I respond. The next day I get another email saying that the item is no longer available with a link that, sure enough, says the item is out of stock.
I reply, as this is not the point; the point is that the item was offered at a price that they would not honor. Today I receive another response from Randy saying that deals are good for one day only. Again, not the point; but the item, miraculously, is now available again. I am waiting for their reply to my promise to contact the Attorneys General of both states involved, the BBB, every consumer protection agency I can find, and anyone else who will listen.
I am retired and have all the time in the world.
Deceptive and duplicitous business practices *** ME OFF.Have a nice day.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "My husband was rear ended and the other party's insurance set him up in a Dodge truck from Enterprise in Sanford, North Carolina, on Monday, March 2, 2015, for a..."
- "I received a very nice long wool black jacket as a gift. It gets cold enough in North Carolina to have a need to wear this jacket. So, one day..."
- "I purchased a box of the party pack 24 count mini size, fruit roll ups, fbf, and gushers. My son opened the box today to get a gushers and there..."