I have ordered a few things from this site and have had problems that I managed to solve or circumvent.Now, however, I am PISSED.
A "cyber Monday" email depicted an item and stated that it was 90% off. When I went to the site it was their usual price, which is about 67% off, and went into the "basket" at the 67% off price. I immediately send a customer service request. A couple of days elapsed, whereupon I get a reply from "Randy" (not his real name, I'm sure, since they appear to be in India) telling me ...
uh ... NOTHING. I respond. The next day I get another email saying that the item is no longer available with a link that, sure enough, says the item is out of stock.
I reply, as this is not the point; the point is that the item was offered at a price that they would not honor. Today I receive another response from Randy saying that deals are good for one day only. Again, not the point; but the item, miraculously, is now available again. I am waiting for their reply to my promise to contact the Attorneys General of both states involved, the BBB, every consumer protection agency I can find, and anyone else who will listen.
I am retired and have all the time in the world.
Deceptive and duplicitous business practices *** ME OFF.Have a nice day.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "We got our puppy, Hope (westipoo) from Cornerstone. Hope came to us at 10 weeks old. She is absolutely amazing and the family was very nice to work with. They..."
- "I purchased a box of the party pack 24 count mini size, fruit roll ups, fbf, and gushers. My son opened the box today to get a gushers and there..."
- "My husband was rear ended and the other party's insurance set him up in a Dodge truck from Enterprise in Sanford, North Carolina, on Monday, March 2, 2015, for a..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."