NOMORERACK.COM is just awful

138 of 143 Nomorerack reviews

I have ordered a few things from this site and have had problems that I managed to solve or circumvent.Now, however, I am PISSED.

A "cyber Monday" email depicted an item and stated that it was 90% off. When I went to the site it was their usual price, which is about 67% off, and went into the "basket" at the 67% off price. I immediately send a customer service request. A couple of days elapsed, whereupon I get a reply from "Randy" (not his real name, I'm sure, since they appear to be in India) telling me ...

uh ... NOTHING. I respond. The next day I get another email saying that the item is no longer available with a link that, sure enough, says the item is out of stock.

I reply, as this is not the point; the point is that the item was offered at a price that they would not honor. Today I receive another response from Randy saying that deals are good for one day only. Again, not the point; but the item, miraculously, is now available again. I am waiting for their reply to my promise to contact the Attorneys General of both states involved, the BBB, every consumer protection agency I can find, and anyone else who will listen.

I am retired and have all the time in the world.

Deceptive and duplicitous business practices *** ME OFF.Have a nice day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
138 of 143 Nomorerack reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
no1zbiz

Jan 04, 2013 #589489 Monroe, Louisiana, United States

The item is most likely available again because so many people paid to ship their orders of defective products back. Same thing happened to me.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Dec 07, 2012 #579250

Hi,

Good day! May we ask how can we be of service? We assure you that we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing. If you can please email the details of your Nomorerack account/order and of your concern to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to assist you to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.

Best Regards,

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

shaddock

Dec 30, 2012 #587537 Sanford, North Carolina, United States

You can be of service by making the items you advertise available at the prices you advertise and not hiding behind a bunch of ***. No need to concern yourself with me, however, as I have reported your company to every consumer advocacy group I could identify and have posted scathingly negative reviews on all the major web sites. Have a nice day.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nomorerack. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nomorerack.
Filing a new complaint about
×