I have purchased 2 king sheet sets, a kind bedding set, a leather wallet, an 8 gig iPod Touch, and a Swarovski grab bag from this company last month. The jewelry items were "valued at over $250" and I got them for $25. When received, one of the hoop earrings was made so poorly that the back of it didn't close. If I tried to fix it, it would've completely broken. Another pair of earrings, well, they were just cheaply made. The necklace? Good grief. The crystals MAY have been genuine Swarovski, but the items weren't worth more than $10... and that's being extremely generous! I sent them back and have yet to get my refund for it. I've also lost out on the return shipping cost. The king bedding set is a factory reject. The embroidery on the foot of the comforter is off center. Factory rejects are not disclosed on the website but I could deal with it. The iPod Touch? Obvious refurb item. It was packaged poorly and the plastic Apple box was damaged. The iPod was in a plastic bag, not the norm for a new (like advertised) item. I opened it up to inspect before giving it to my husband (it was his birthday gift) and saw that it had a HUGE scratch on the back of it! WTH NoMoreRack?! The ONLY thing I have been happy with so far has been the one sheet set I managed to get already. The other set and leather wallet was supposedly shipped on the 22nd and 26th of last month. Only one is showing progress with the tracking and that one finally registered leaving the warehouse on the 14th!!!!
I have emailed customer service about the iPod because at the time that was what I was most upset about. I asked if the item being a refurb was disclosed in the description and I just missed it when I read it. They responded that they only list what information they have from the manufacturer for the item. In other words, no. I asked for a discount (meant partial refund) and they told me no, that they didn't do that. They told me to return it but my husband had already gone behind my back, opened it and customized it.
I got a request to fill out a survey regarding the company and I filled it out. I got another email from a customer service rep regarding my complaints about the iPod and deceptiveness... Again my concerns and requests were skirted around.
If you notice their TV commercials, they advertise new items. Some of the items may be new, but it is apparent, after receiving the refurbished and scratched iPod, that they cannot stand behind their claims nor can they stand behind their customer service guarantees.
Another thing you should be aware of is the fact that they do not honor their "friend program". I had 2 friends sign up with my link and they both purchased something. I was supposed to have received a $10 credit for each friend and a month later I STILL don't have the credits.
Do NOT buy from this deceptive and fraudulent company. I have hired and attorney to review my claims against this company and she is currently working on a class action case against them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "I ordered 2 dresses from this site 4days apart. The first dress was a BLUE JEAN DRESS but what I received was a COTTON MATERIAL SHIRT. 4 days later I..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."