NoMoreRack. com is a DECEPTIVE company!

112 of 143 Nomorerack reviews

I have purchased 2 king sheet sets, a kind bedding set, a leather wallet, an 8 gig iPod Touch, and a Swarovski grab bag from this company last month. The jewelry items were "valued at over $250" and I got them for $25. When received, one of the hoop earrings was made so poorly that the back of it didn't close. If I tried to fix it, it would've completely broken. Another pair of earrings, well, they were just cheaply made. The necklace? Good grief. The crystals MAY have been genuine Swarovski, but the items weren't worth more than $10... and that's being extremely generous! I sent them back and have yet to get my refund for it. I've also lost out on the return shipping cost. The king bedding set is a factory reject. The embroidery on the foot of the comforter is off center. Factory rejects are not disclosed on the website but I could deal with it. The iPod Touch? Obvious refurb item. It was packaged poorly and the plastic Apple box was damaged. The iPod was in a plastic bag, not the norm for a new (like advertised) item. I opened it up to inspect before giving it to my husband (it was his birthday gift) and saw that it had a HUGE scratch on the back of it! WTH NoMoreRack?! The ONLY thing I have been happy with so far has been the one sheet set I managed to get already. The other set and leather wallet was supposedly shipped on the 22nd and 26th of last month. Only one is showing progress with the tracking and that one finally registered leaving the warehouse on the 14th!!!!

I have emailed customer service about the iPod because at the time that was what I was most upset about. I asked if the item being a refurb was disclosed in the description and I just missed it when I read it. They responded that they only list what information they have from the manufacturer for the item. In other words, no. I asked for a discount (meant partial refund) and they told me no, that they didn't do that. They told me to return it but my husband had already gone behind my back, opened it and customized it.

I got a request to fill out a survey regarding the company and I filled it out. I got another email from a customer service rep regarding my complaints about the iPod and deceptiveness... Again my concerns and requests were skirted around.

If you notice their TV commercials, they advertise new items. Some of the items may be new, but it is apparent, after receiving the refurbished and scratched iPod, that they cannot stand behind their claims nor can they stand behind their customer service guarantees.

Another thing you should be aware of is the fact that they do not honor their "friend program". I had 2 friends sign up with my link and they both purchased something. I was supposed to have received a $10 credit for each friend and a month later I STILL don't have the credits.

Do NOT buy from this deceptive and fraudulent company. I have hired and attorney to review my claims against this company and she is currently working on a class action case against them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
112 of 143 Nomorerack reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Sabb

Sep 07, 2014 #867015 Rochester, New York, United States

I wouwld join that class action suit. I purchased 2 Irola for my grands and either wirked after a month of receving. I tried to contact NMR w/no results. Im so fed up w/NMR
COUNT ME IN!!!

milisy

May 30, 2013 #658033 Orlando, Florida, United States

I'll join your class action suit. Seriously.

But I think you missed a simpler process. File a complaint with the Postmaster General for mail fraud!

NMR Customer Care

Mar 18, 2013 #624711

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nomorerack. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nomorerack.
Filing a new complaint about
×