I have purchased 2 king sheet sets, a kind bedding set, a leather wallet, an 8 gig iPod Touch, and a Swarovski grab bag from this company last month. The jewelry items were "valued at over $250" and I got them for $25. When received, one of the hoop earrings was made so poorly that the back of it didn't close. If I tried to fix it, it would've completely broken. Another pair of earrings, well, they were just cheaply made. The necklace? Good grief. The crystals MAY have been genuine Swarovski, but the items weren't worth more than $10... and that's being extremely generous! I sent them back and have yet to get my refund for it. I've also lost out on the return shipping cost. The king bedding set is a factory reject. The embroidery on the foot of the comforter is off center. Factory rejects are not disclosed on the website but I could deal with it. The iPod Touch? Obvious refurb item. It was packaged poorly and the plastic Apple box was damaged. The iPod was in a plastic bag, not the norm for a new (like advertised) item. I opened it up to inspect before giving it to my husband (it was his birthday gift) and saw that it had a HUGE scratch on the back of it! WTH NoMoreRack?! The ONLY thing I have been happy with so far has been the one sheet set I managed to get already. The other set and leather wallet was supposedly shipped on the 22nd and 26th of last month. Only one is showing progress with the tracking and that one finally registered leaving the warehouse on the 14th!!!!
I have emailed customer service about the iPod because at the time that was what I was most upset about. I asked if the item being a refurb was disclosed in the description and I just missed it when I read it. They responded that they only list what information they have from the manufacturer for the item. In other words, no. I asked for a discount (meant partial refund) and they told me no, that they didn't do that. They told me to return it but my husband had already gone behind my back, opened it and customized it.
I got a request to fill out a survey regarding the company and I filled it out. I got another email from a customer service rep regarding my complaints about the iPod and deceptiveness... Again my concerns and requests were skirted around.
If you notice their TV commercials, they advertise new items. Some of the items may be new, but it is apparent, after receiving the refurbished and scratched iPod, that they cannot stand behind their claims nor can they stand behind their customer service guarantees.
Another thing you should be aware of is the fact that they do not honor their "friend program". I had 2 friends sign up with my link and they both purchased something. I was supposed to have received a $10 credit for each friend and a month later I STILL don't have the credits.
Do NOT buy from this deceptive and fraudulent company. I have hired and attorney to review my claims against this company and she is currently working on a class action case against them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."