Update by user Aug 27, 2012

I received an email two days later from someone at nomorerack who took my complaint seriously. After providing all the details about my order, he apologized on behalf of the company and gave me a merchandise credit for $25. Many thanks to your website and to customer service at nomorerack.

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2012

I received an email telling me my order had shipped.When I tried to track it through Fedex, it turned out it hadn't gone out (the company had printed a label on July 18th, but had yet to send out the package).

I called the shipper's customer service and they said it would ship out this week. They told me to send the email I had received so they could investigate why I had received a notification that it had shipped when it had not. The response I got, which contained my order number in the subject line, said that they needed my order number so they could proceed!!! When I pointed this out, they apologized but said that they still couldn't locate any information on my order, and that I should call Fedex.

When I replied that I had, they responded by sending me the EXACT same email again. When I called the shipper to complain about this ridiculous email exchange, I was told that the item had not shipped; after 15 minutes of useless conversation about their normal turnaround time (which had NOTHING to do with why I was calling), the man did a 180 and said that not only did it actually ship, it had shipped on July 20th (same conversation, same person). When I asked him which was the correct answer, he got VERY huffy and said that "patience is a virtue." Needless to say, the conversation did not yield anything useful. And P.S., when I hung up, I called Fedex, and guess what?

The package has not shipped.What a colossal waste of time and energy.

Had an Experience with Nomorerack?

Comments

#519408

Hello Clmtrans,

Vincent here from Nomorerack and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I do apologize for the concerns on your order.

I would like to look into this further and get this resolved for you but in order to do so, could I ask that you email me directly (email below) with your name and details so I can properly review and get this taken care of.

Sincerely,