Ordered sateen sheets and they completely sent the wrong order of microfiber sheets instead.I called and of course got the phillipines and the supervisor I asked for did not know the difference between microfiber sheets and sateen sheets.

Had the audacity to say that my order was correct. I stated that I wanted to speak to someone in the United States Georgia Headquarters and they said there was no telephone number in the US for me to contact... I will never ever order from them again.

Beware, they are not a legitimately operating company.I have read other similar complaints here where orders were wrong and they did not want to acknowledge this fact

Had an Experience with Nomorerack?

Comments

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations

Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.