Ordered sateen sheets and they completely sent the wrong order of microfiber sheets instead.I called and of course got the phillipines and the supervisor I asked for did not know the difference between microfiber sheets and sateen sheets.

Had the audacity to say that my order was correct. I stated that I wanted to speak to someone in the United States Georgia Headquarters and they said there was no telephone number in the US for me to contact... I will never ever order from them again.

Beware, they are not a legitimately operating company.I have read other similar complaints here where orders were wrong and they did not want to acknowledge this fact

Review about: Sateen Sheets .

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $29
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nomorerack?

Comments

NMR Customer Care

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations

Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.