Nomorerack - A company not operating with legitimacy or integrity

93 of 143 Nomorerack reviews

Ordered sateen sheets and they completely sent the wrong order of microfiber sheets instead.I called and of course got the phillipines and the supervisor I asked for did not know the difference between microfiber sheets and sateen sheets.

Had the audacity to say that my order was correct. I stated that I wanted to speak to someone in the United States Georgia Headquarters and they said there was no telephone number in the US for me to contact... I will never ever order from them again.

Beware, they are not a legitimately operating company.I have read other similar complaints here where orders were wrong and they did not want to acknowledge this fact

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
93 of 143 Nomorerack reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
NMR Customer Care

Aug 19, 2013 #702468

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nomorerack. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nomorerack.
Filing a new complaint about
×