Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK
I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas.I purchased them at the end of November.
My kids played on them for 1 day and they stopped working. They will not charge, the screen rolls with black and white lines, makes noises, and the port to charge the tablets is broken. I have emailed Nomorerack numerous times since they do not take calls. The number that they have provided for the vendor is out of service.
They give me a website for troubleshooting. I don't need troubleshooting answers when the port to charge the tablet is broken. How will troubleshooting help??? I am now out of luck since the 14 day return period has run out.
I am beyond pissed.
My kids are crying because they can't play with their tablets.Will NEVER order anything from Nomorerack again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Android Tablets
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."