Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK
I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas.I purchased them at the end of November.
My kids played on them for 1 day and they stopped working. They will not charge, the screen rolls with black and white lines, makes noises, and the port to charge the tablets is broken. I have emailed Nomorerack numerous times since they do not take calls. The number that they have provided for the vendor is out of service.
They give me a website for troubleshooting. I don't need troubleshooting answers when the port to charge the tablet is broken. How will troubleshooting help??? I am now out of luck since the 14 day return period has run out.
I am beyond pissed.
My kids are crying because they can't play with their tablets.Will NEVER order anything from Nomorerack again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Android Tablets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "purchased irola 7" tablet silver packet inside exploded bad business..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "I have ordered a few things from this site and have had problems that I managed to solve or circumvent. Now, however, I am PISSED. A "cyber Monday" email depicted..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."