Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK

73 of 143 Nomorerack reviews

I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas.I purchased them at the end of November.

My kids played on them for 1 day and they stopped working. They will not charge, the screen rolls with black and white lines, makes noises, and the port to charge the tablets is broken. I have emailed Nomorerack numerous times since they do not take calls. The number that they have provided for the vendor is out of service.

They give me a website for troubleshooting. I don't need troubleshooting answers when the port to charge the tablet is broken. How will troubleshooting help??? I am now out of luck since the 14 day return period has run out.

I am beyond pissed.

My kids are crying because they can't play with their tablets.Will NEVER order anything from Nomorerack again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Android Tablets
Review category
Computers
review #468849 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nomorerack? Submit review ›
Helpful? 22 Yes 22 6 No 6
Had the same issue 30 Yes 30
73 of 143 Nomorerack reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 23, 2015 #1068575

I bought one too through groupon for my grandkids and the charger port is also broken and will not charge so said $50.00 down the drain.

Aug 22, 2015 #1023246

Ditto!!!!
This is my second one I have to send back battery won't work!

Jun 28, 2015 #1000864

piece of *** there's a silver packet inside and it exploded

Midget

Mar 27, 2015 #964456 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I ordered one for my husband with a keyboard and after the first full charge it looses power quickly and the keyboard is not the one that goes with the tablet. I got these from amazon.com and will never by another one. If you go with the kindle you cannot go wrong.

josie

Feb 22, 2015 #949484 Sint Maarten, Sint Maarten (Dutch part)

I bought 2 irola tablets november month end 2014. They were xmas gifts. And to my great disappointment they both are not keeping charge. One of the charging ports is broken and they both will not keep charge for more than a few minutes. Can anything be done to satisfy a disapointed customer?

Feb 04, 2015 #940977

Call (866)777-0079 ask for Cheyenne. I had the same problems with the iRola -- twice. Both times Kocaso (company that makes the tablet, I assume) sent a pre-paid UPS return label and within 10 days or so after processing my order, sent new tablets to me. If you want the replacement tablets, then this is the way to do it.

Joyce E. Cargild

Nov 27, 2014 #906970 Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

I have purchased several items for Nomorerack.com I am pleased with most of my purchases, with one exceptions, the iRola DX752. I bought it for my grandson for Christmas-2013. It would not charge. I thought it was the charger, but found out it was the tablet that was not working. I purchased it from Nomorerack.come. Most Items I purchase from nomorerack are really good, but this time i got a dud. I do not know if anything can be done about it. Irola should be held accountable for selling items without checking dependablilty Moy grandso was very unhapppy.

2 0 Reply
MissyG

Sep 27, 2014 #876148 Maine, United States

Mine did the same thing and I charged it with my phone charger instead and it worked fine. You could try that and at least they may be able to play with their tablets?? Good luck!!

0 1 Reply

Sep 08, 2014 #867380 Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

I would like someone to call me about my irolla tablet. I bought it on nomorerack. Thank you so much. My number is 3148563934.
Pattie Patton

Virginia

Sep 02, 2014 #864846 Austin, Texas, United States

OMG! Me too- I ordered 2 for my grandkids-not only did they give out with in a few months but they were 3 days late for Christmas- I WILL NEVER BUY FROM NO MORE RACK EVER!!! Buy Safe guarantee, really?- its a bs *** guarantee only valid within 1st 30 days & good luck talking to a live customer service rep- especially @ holiday timer-at this point I will email iRola directly and see if they will repair or replace in good customer service fashion as a courtesy.

1 0 Reply
meka

Jan 23, 2015 #935503 Washington, District Of Columbia, United States

I ordered a tablet from Nomorerack. It stopped working. I called customer service, they saw that my tablet was under warranty. Emailed me the return instructions and sent my new tablet. They were very professional and I was satisfied.

Jul 31, 2014 #849310 Romeoville, Illinois, United States

Same here I ordered 2 Irola 7" tablets for my kids they played with them for 2 days, the tablets suck, charger doesn't work, tablet doesn't turn on, completely waste of money, nomorack sure sucks as well the least they can do is provide a correct number to get these *** tablets returned and fixed!!! Nomorerack your customer service blows!!!!!

1 0 Reply
Mickey

Jul 12, 2014 #839619

After 14 days Nomorerack will not help you. Try this number and see if someone help you before your year runs out. Irola is made by Kocaso. I will give you all three numbers that I have so you can find someone to help you.
(866)777-0079
(607)257-7279
(607)257-3450
I hope someone can help you at one of these numbers
Good Luck

Kaay53

Jul 08, 2014 #837649

They really have a bad reputation for products of there electronics department. I bout five of these irolas for Christmas for me and my children and every problem that someone have with theirs i have them too. And if NMRs not giving u the runaround with #s they telling u contact the manufacturer when u didn't buy the products from the manufacturer. But other wise I can buy some stuff on there site. But electronic not me. Right now I have one of the tablets on the screen froze up. Kaaye53

Lucinda

Jan 21, 2014 #775978

I bought 5 of the same tablets from them for our kids. 1 came with a cracked screen, 1 both ports to charge don't work, and 1 the power button is broken. 3 out of 5 have problems. I am experiencing the same problems with nomorerack, contact # they gave is disconnected and web page they provided does not help. I spent just over $300 on these things, very unhappy with this company and cannot say enough bad about them. I will never purchase from them again, no matter how good a deal. Plus same tablets on Amazon for same price. Guess they don't get the best possible deals. Plus amazon has better return policy and much better to work with.

Screw you NMR

Jan 15, 2014 #773680

And here is their number1800-538-9798...that's their number they won't give you! They might block you from that too

Screw you nmr

Jan 15, 2014 #773679

Nomorerack.com is a rip off company that sells cheap products that you may or may not receive and that may or may not work and will not last more than a few days if it does work and has fake customer service responses. They delete hundreds of negative comments from their Facebook daily and block you....This is how they treat customers with unresolved issues that they apparently have no plan to resolve. Don't buy from NMR!

Becky

Jan 06, 2014 #769400

Same *** happend to me. There's supposed to be a 1 year warren ty but the company number is not a working number!!

NMR Customer Care

Jan 06, 2014 #769383

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

Jhesdedwd

Jan 08, 2014 #770678 Pomona, California, United States

Legit your website is like something my friend Lily can pull out of her a$$

1-20 of 21 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nomorerack. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nomorerack.
Filing a new complaint about
×